OBEROI CONSTRUCTION PVT. LTD.
404 WING C
FANTACY LAND, CTS NO.1
J V LINK ROAD
OPP MAJAS DEPOT
JOGESHWARI (E) MUMBAI 400060
- Located in one of the best residential society in Mumbai
- A fully furnished & well maintained 21/2 BHK apartment
- Gym, swimming pool and nice garden within the residential complex free of cost
- Nearest Bus station- Majas Depot (200 m)
- Nearest Railway station- Jogeshwari Station (2.3 km)
- Nearest Airport- Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, Mumbai (7 km)
- Rickshaws and Cabs easily available just outside the residential complex
Mumbai (also known as Bombay) is the most populous city in India, and the fifth most populous city in the world, with an estimated city population of 18.4 million. Mumbai lies on the west coast of India in the state of Maharashtra and has a deep natural harbour.
It is also the wealthiest city in India. Although New Delhi is the official and the political capital, Mumbai is often referred as the economical capital. Mumbai is the place which concentrates the financial, commercial and entertainment sectors. The city houses important financial institutions such as the Reserve Bank of India, the Bombay Stock Exchange, the National Stock Exchange of India, the SEBI and the corporate headquarters of numerous Indian companies and multinational corporations. It is also home to some of India’s premier scientific and nuclear institutes, and the Department of Atomic Energy.
The city also houses India’s Hindi (Bollywood) and Marathi film and television industry. Mumbai’s business opportunities, as well as its potential to offer a higher standard of living attract migrants from all over India, making the city a melting pot of many communities and cultures.
The city offers a cosmopolitan and diverse lifestyle with a variety of food, entertainment and night life. Mumbai’s history as a major trading centre has led to a diverse range of cultures, religions and cuisines coexisting in the city.
Mumbai has a tropical wet and dry climate with seven months of dryness and peak of rains in July and August.