Jampot with its technology background continues to be in touch with diverse industries and institutions in the region. Since we are handling this project for the last four years, we have been approaching a very large number of companies while searching the most suited internships for the participants, which means that today we benefit of a very strong database of companies and institutions for internships opportunities.
We have received excellent feedback from companies where Jampot has placed international interns earlier and many of them are eager to give internships again.
- Accounting, Finance, Legal and International Law
- Business Development, Sales and Marketing, Human Resource
- Journalism, Photo Journalism, Web Content Management
- TV, Broadcasting, Video Production, Media and Entertainment
- Tourism, Event Management, Fashion , Cameraman
- Engineering, Information Technology, Computing and related technology
- History, Archeology, Museums, Galleries and Art
- Ecofriendly Products and Environmental Projects
- Childcare, Psychology/Social Sciences, Anthropology
- Education, Translation
- PR, Communication
Note: We are not limiting ourselves to mentioned areas only and always looking for opportunities to explore new areas based on individual intern’s need and expertise